Monday, August 18, 2008

Cross Walk

when the signs say stop...STOP
when the signs say go...GO
thats something not everyone listens to, they look no ones coming they go, they take a chance they won't get caught they won't die. I'm taking a cross walk as life, there are points were God my cross walk tells me to go and I go ,there a times he tells me to stop and I stop, other times he tells me to go and I stop or he tells me to stop and I go, I sometimes take the chance. Everyone has a cross walk of their own, but they don't always listen, learning to listen to the cross walk to listen to the signs, isn't always easy and I haven't learned, but maybe soon, maybe sometime, I'll figure it out, maybe someday I'll understand that green means go and red means stop, maybe someday.

1 comment:

Salika said...

hey, it's me back
didn't knwo you had a blog, nice to know :P
heard your VBS/Club wasn't qiute what you expected... don't worry.
you are a sweet, sweet sweet girl! I'm glad i know you